Sep 29, 2009

Starting A New Craft Swap Club



It's been nudging me for as long as I can remember...*sigh* So, I am seriously thinking of starting one. :) My next question would be, where, when and how? I am also planning on spanning it out online too. :) So, I get to meet more people!!! Yipee!!!

OK, I have my pen, papers and ideas (all locked up in my brains...lol) and just starring blankly at them. Oh gosh! Sometimes, when you wish your brains would cooperate and work faster..they wont!

I do a lot of scrapbooking, card making...practically anything to do with paper *BIG GRIN* You can say... a paper recycler in a new way..lol

Anyhow, I am open for positive comments, ideas and if anyone is interested to join in my club...please feel free to call me on my mobile @ 012-5916377 or you can email me..either way works fine for me. :)

So, have a great day everyone! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany